A Message from the Principal:
February is a busy month with a lot of fun events. Please take a moment to look at our February newsletter here to learn more details.
- Read Across America: Ends February 26th (Turn in your reading lists to the front desk and help us reach our goal of 1000 books read!)
- Pasta for Pennies runs this month. Please gather all of your loose change and donate to help the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- We will be CLOSED Monday, February 15th for our professional development day. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Make your child a valentine- table set up at the front desk on Monday, February 8th-12th.
- Valentine’s Day classroom celebrations; Friday, February 12th at 3:30pm (Pre-K 2 will host theirs in the morning).
Spring Break Camp:
- March 21st-March 25th
If you are interested in reserving your students’ spot for spring break now, please stop by the front desk to do so.
February Article from our Education Department:
Helping Your Preschooler Develop Positive Friendship Skills
Click here to learn more about this month’s education article from Lauren Starnes, PhD – Director of Early Childhood Education.