May 2016 * School Newsletter
We are delighted to share all we have learned during the month of April! We enjoyed celebrating some quality time with family and friends and we also welcomed some new friends to our Chesterbrook Academy classrooms. We had a great time celebrating Week of the Young Child and participating in our Ladybug Release Party on Earth Day. We look forward to some fun in May!
* Teacher Appreciation Week *
We are genuinely grateful for all our teachers and the wonderful job they do taking care of our students. Teacher Appreciation Week will be this month, from May 2-6th. This week is a fun way for us to celebrate our teachers together! We will have something special for the teachers each day and we look forward to you helping us celebrate our teachers all week!
* Fun Things Coming Up In May *
May 2-6: Teacher Appreciation Week
May 9: Muffins for Mom, Please join us between 8-9am!
May 10: Open House from 5-7pm
May 13: Date Night, 6:30-9:30pm
May 16: Wear Purple Day
May 20: Picnic Snack Day
May 27: Popsicle Party Day
May 30: Chesterbrook Academy will be closed, Happy Memorial Day!
May 31: Pajama Day
* Notes From The Office *
* Date Night: We will be offering Date Night on Friday, May 13th from 6:30-9:30pm. Please sign your child up, up front, if you are interested in having them attend (small fee applies).
* Summer Camp & Registration: We are currently registering current and new students for summer and next school year. If you have not had a chance to do so, please stop by the front desk for additional registration information. We hope to see everyone joining us again!
* Spare Clothes and Sunscreen: The weather is getting warmer and we are so excited to be able to go outside for activities! Please check your child’s cubby to ensure they have two sets of appropriate spare clothing. Also, please check with the teachers that your child has current sunscreen at school with the appropriate form for application.
* School Closing: Chesterbrook Academy will be closed on Monday – May 30, Happy Memorial Day!
If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with administration up front. We look forward to a fun month of May activities!
* The CBA Teaching Staff & Administration Team *