We are delighted to share all we have learned during the month of May! We had some wonderful times celebrating moms for Mother’s Day and participating in many spring activities. We look forward to the weather getting warmer and some fun in June, including Splash Day and Summer Camp!
* Summer Camp & Splash Days *
* Fairfax County Public Schools are out of session on Friday, June 24th for the summer. We hope you can join us for the “Welcome Summer Party” this day and are getting excited for summer camp! There are still limited spaces available! Additionally, Splash Day will begin for the Preschool Campers during the week of June 27th. Infants/Toddlers will be on Mondays, Beginners will be on Tuesdays, Intermediates will be on Wednesdays, and PK1 will be on Thursdays. Please send your children in with their swim attire on and sunscreen applied, with dry clothes for after.
We look forward to some wonderful “Splashing Fun!”
* Fun Things Coming Up In June *
June 14 – National Flag Day!
June 15 – National Fly A Kite Day!
June 13 – Summer camp activity fee due (Beginners – School Age)
June 16 – Kindergarten Graduation, 6:30-7:30
June 17 – Pre-K 2 Celebration of Learning, 6:30-7:30
June 20 – Breakfast for Dads (AM)
June 23 – Fairfax County Public School, last day
June 24 – First day of summer camp, Funtastic Fitness Fun for all classes
June 24 – Welcome Summer Party 6:30-8, All are welcome for dinner and some carnival fun!
June 27 – New tuition rates are effective, see up front for details
* Notes From The Office *
* School Information: We are so excited to announce Dr. Laura Harrell will be taking over as Principal, effective June 24th, as Ms. Amanda will be transitioning to a new Chesterbrook Academy. Dr. Harrell is excited to share her experience with us and is looking forward to serving the parents and students of Chestebrook Academy!
* Summer Camp & School Year Registration: We are currently registering current and new students for summer and next school year. If you have not had a chance to do so, please stop by the front desk for additional registration information. We hope to see everyone joining us again.
* Spare Clothes and Sunscreen: The weather is getting warmer and we are so excited to be able to go outside for activities! Please check your child’s cubby to ensure they have two sets of appropriate spare clothing. Also, please check with the teachers that your child has current sunscreen at school with the appropriate form for application.
If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with administration up front. We look forward to a fun month of June activities!
* The CBA Teaching Staff & Administration Team *
* From Our Education Department *