1st SUMMER EDITION
It is hard to believe that we are in the middle of the summer and thinking about next school year. We hope that all of you are enjoying a relaxing time at the pool and with family.This summer you will be receiving weekly emails with regards to the new school year. We are gearing up for a wonderful new year and we are thankful for each of you. We have a lot planned and look forward to seeing all of you soon.
This year we celebrate a milestone. We are adding 5th grade to our school and we are excited to continue to grow by leaps and bounds!
In this first email you will be able to have information on the following school items:
- 16-17 School Year Calendar
16-17 SCHOOL YEAR CALENDAR
Students at Chesterbrook Academy-North Raleigh are required to wear uniforms. Each month the school will promote a “dress down day” for all students to wear non-uniform clothing.TOPS/BOTTOMS: All available boys and girls shirts, sweaters, etc. from our vendors (regardless of style) must include the Chesterbrook Logo and must either be navy blue, forest green or white. Styles include polo shirts, long sleeved tees, cardigans, hooded sweat shirts and more. Boys bottoms must be khaki or navy blue and can be pants and shorts (non cargo style only). Girls may wear shorts, pants, skirts, and skorts that are either khaki or navy blue. Jumpers are also available (vendors will offer approved plaid, navy, or kyaki). The plaid jumper does not need the logo.
SHOES/SOCKS: Sneakers are highly recommended for all students (no wheeled or light up styles, please). For safety, shoes such as clogs, flip-flops, high heels and slick-sole shoes are not permitted. Leggings or socks should be white or navy blue. Prints / Designs or loud colors on leggings or knee-high socks are not permitted.
COATS: Winter coats can be worn to school and do not have to be uniform related. Large coats cannot be worn during the school day and must be kept in the students locker or cubby. Zip up hoodie/light weigh coats can be worn in school but must be Navy, Grey or Forest Green.
SWEATSHIRTS/T-SHIRTS: Sweatshirts/T-Shirts can be purchased through the school during sales in the Fall and Spring and can be worn at any time.
UNIFORM VENDOR DETAILS
Chesterbrook Academy-North Raleigh will be using Educational Outfitters and Lands End for all uniform purchases this year. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL AUGUST TO BUY UNIFORMS!EDUCATIONAL OUTFITTERS
- Educational Outfitters is located at 1331 Buck Jones Road in Cary, North Carolina. Parents have the convenience of viewing, fitting and purchasing the uniforms directly at this retail store location which provides our families with a one-stop shopping experience.
- Elementary students in Kindergarten-5th grade will need to purchase a PE uniform. the PE uniform will be worn on PE days and during some field trips depending on the teacher discretion. The PE uniform can be purchased at Educational Outfitters.
- Educational outfitters has an online store at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use the following URL to view our school’s ONLINE options on the Land’s End website.
- Once at the site, click on ‘Find my School’. Create an account or Sign In. We are under Chesterbrook Academy.
- Create an account and start shopping. All items from Land’s End website will be shipped directly to your home.
ELEMENTARY PE UNIFORM
Educational Outfitters is currently having a 10% off all uniforms for the month of June.EDUCATIONAL OUTFITTERS
1331 Buick Jones Road
Raleigh, North Carolina 27606