Dear CBA Families,
July was a busy, fun-filled month for our students at CBA Marlton! Everyone enjoyed Puppets Pizzazz and splash days, our younger kiddos sang and danced with Miss Nancy for music class and Junior/Senior Campers enjoyed a visit to the planetarium at Rowan & Shrek Jr. the Musical! Fun was had by all and we will continue the fun and learning throughout August!
August is also a month of transition for our students. We like to give children the opportunity to spend time in their new classrooms and getting to know their new teachers. On Monday August 20th we will send out notifications about your child’s classroom for September, which will include information on “practice” transition visits to their new classrooms during the week of August 27th.
Here are more important dates for August:
Thursday August 9th: Book Lover’s Day- Bring in your favorite book to share with friends!
**Don’t forget about our Free Book Exchange shelf in the lobby next to the fish tank. Bring in a book to add to the shelf and take on the you like! Or borrow a book for the night and bring it back the next day! Either way, we love to help foster the love of reading in our students!!
Tuesday August 14: Pajama Day- Wear your favorite PJ’s to school!
Tuesday August 21: National Senior Citizens Day- Our students will be making cards for residents of an area assisted living home and put together care packages too!
Tuesday August 28: National Bow Tie Day- Wear a bow tie or a hair bow today!
Here are some highlights and important dates to look for in September:
September 3- School Closed for Labor Day
September 4- First day of the 2018-19 School Year!
September 10- Grandparent’s Day celebrations (Grandparents will be invited to have morning snack with their grandchildren at 9:30am)
September 15- Chesterbrook Carnival…Celebrating 20 years in the community! 9:30-1:30pm. More details to follow!
September 17- Picture Day with Lifetouch Photography
We are always available for our families so please see Kasey, Bre or your child’s teacher with any questions, concerns or compliments! Happy August!
Kasey, Bre and the Team at Chesterbrook Academy Marlton
Important Tuition Reminders
- Tuition is due no later than Friday prior to the week care is provided. A late payment fee of $25 is assessed at noon on Monday following the due date.
- Sign-up for automatic withdrawal and never have to write a check to Chesterbrook Academy again! See Kasey or Bre and take advantage of this free opportunity!
Parent Referral Bonus
Do you know a family member, friend, neighbor or co-worker who is looking for a preschool program? Refer them to Chesterbrook Academy Marlton!!!
If you refer a family and they enroll their child, you earn a discount on tuition (*See below for more information)!
- You earn one free week for children who enroll full time (5 days per week). Discount is equal to your weekly tuition rate.
- You are $100 off of your tuition for children who enroll part time (any schedule less than 5 days per week).
- Your referral bonus is applied to your account after the referring family has been enrolled for 90-days.
- There is no limit to the number of children/families you can earn a referral bonus for!
- See Kasey or Bre with any questions!