Message from the Principal
Happy March!! Before you know it spring will be here!! I am excited to announce that our priority registration period will begin on March 4th! This gives our current families a chance to reserve your space for the 2020/2021 school year. More information will be mailed to you soon. I have to admit it has been a fairly mild winter season, which has been great becasue the children still have the opportunity to go outside. Please make sure you continue to bring in coats for the children, hat and gloves too if needed on a chillier day. I am going to leave the next section (Inclement Weather Reminders) on the page for one more month, just in case!! Heading out of town for Spring Break? Please let the front office know if you are planning on using your vacation week over that time.
Inclement Weather Reminders
We do not always follow the closure schedule of the local public schools because we don’t have to contend with the same transportation issues as public schools. Our goal is to be open as many days as possible to support our working parents. If we must close because our teachers cannot safely get to work, you will receive an email as soon as the closure is announced. We also post notifications on our website, outgoing telephone message, and News Chanel’s 6 and 10.
Illness Policy Reminder
Our parents are vital partners in helping us to maintain a safe and healthy environment for the students in our school. The most important thing you can do to assist us in creating a healthy environment is to keep your child home if they are ill. This reduces the spread of illness and allows your child to fully recuperate. Children may not attend school until they have been symptom free for 24 hours if they display any of the following:
- Fever of 100 degrees of more—must be fever free for 24 hours with no fever-reducing medicine before returning to school
- Vomiting, diarrhea or stomach upset
- Heavy nasal discharge requiring wiping every 3-5 minutes
- Persistent, non-productive or barking cough
- Sore throat
- Skin rash
- Head lice
- Symptoms of a communicable disease
- Fussy, cranky behavior unlike child’s normal demeanor that may indicate illness
For more information please see our Parent Handbook or reach out to a member of our administrative team.
Family Referral Program
Want to earn a free tuition week??? Take advantage of our family referral program. If you refer a family to CBA-Moorestown and they enroll you will earn $$ towards tuition. After the child is enrolled for 3 months, you will receive a free week of tuition for a full-time enrollment or $100 credit for a part-time enrollment. It is really that easy!
March is going to be a busy month! You can click below to access the March calendars electronically. You can also obtain a hard copy at the front desk.
Reminder: tuition is due on Friday for the following week. Tuition is considered late if not received by noon on Monday. To avoid receiving a late fee please stop by for an ACH form where you can participate in our automatic payment system.
As always, if you have any questions, comments, concerns or just a good story please feel free to stop by!
Susan and Gab
- Monday-Friday 3/2-3/6- Read Across America Celebration: There are fun things planned each day for this week long celebration please see separate notice that was emailed out and also at front desk.
- Sunday 3/8- Daylight Savings Begins
- Tuesday 3/10- Moorestown Library Visit 10am
- Friday 3/13- Pajama Day!
- Monday 3/16- Picture Day (Infants, Toddlers, Beginners)
- Tuesday 3/17- Picture Day (Intermediates, PreK)
- Wednesday 3/18- Pajama Day!
- Thursday 3/19- First Day of Spring- Outdoor picnic (weather permitting)
- Saturday 3/21- Open House 10am-1pm: Spread the word!!!
- Friday 3/27- Pajama Day!