From the Principal’s Office
Summer is in full swing and we are having a great time teaching and learning with our students! This month we are celebrating Independence Day and campers are jumping into action, playing games, exploring nature, being creative, and participating in other fun summer-themed activities. We can’t wait to see what the rest of the summer holds for us.
If you have any questions, the front office is available from 6:30am-6:00pm. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
Shawna and Jen
June 30th- Links to learning folders go out
July 1st-Links to learning folders returned
July 19th-23rd- Spirit Week
July 19th- Monday U- Wear your favorite college gear
July 20th- Ohana Day- Wear your Hawaiian gear
July 21st- Disney Day- Dress like your favorite Disney character
July 22nd- Mickey and Minnie Day- Wear your mouse gear and mouse ears
July 23rd- Sleeping Beauties- Wear your favorite pjs
June 30th- Links to Learning folders go home
Independence Day Celebrations
Each classroom is making festive artwork for July 4th. Please send your child to school in red, white and blue on July 6th for our Independence Day party. We will share lots of photos in Links 2 Home.
For Parents and Teachers
The warmer temperatures means an increased possibility of outdoor play! Please be sure your child is dressed appropriately for outside play each day. The mornings may indicate the need for jackets, but the afternoons will be warm enough not to need them. We monitor the weather daily and the children will not be outside if the temperatures are 92 degrees or above. Please make sure to bring your sunscreen and forms for the children.
Please remember about our ACH program. This automatic payment program makes paying for tuition easier than ever. Payments will be drawn from your bank account early on the Tuesday following the invoice. If you have any questions about our ACH payment method, please stop by the office or email us.
Heading out of town for a vacation? Be sure to let us know if you would like to use your vacation credit for the week. Families earn one week of free tuition per year and are eligible after six months of enrollment.
Love Our School? Review Us!
In today’s connected world, many families turn to online reviews to learn more about the reputation of schools. Just a reminder that you can find our school on Facebook, Google, Yelp and other online directories. We’d love more families like yours, so please consider spreading the word about our school.
- We encourage parents not to allow their children to bring outside food into the building except for special events. We have children with severe food allergies and we don’t want to experience an emergency because of an accidental allergic reaction.
- Please pull all the way up to the dumpster in our car line
- Please do not pull into the parking lot until 630am. This allows for staff to get in and park
- Car line runs from 6:30-8:00 am and 4:30-6:00 pm and parents may enter the building from 8:00am-9:30am and 3:00 pm-4:30 pm
- Information for Consumer Product Safety Recalls: Website – cpsc.gov/en/recalls or Mobile app – RECALLS.GOV
New On Our Preschool Blog