A Note From Our Principal
The year is off to a great start and we’re enjoying spending the winter season with you and your children. If you’ve not already done so, please send in an extra set of weather appropriate clothes for your child. We want everyone to be able to participate in the fun outdoor activities we have planned. As always, it is an honor to work with and watch your children grow. Thank you for choosing our preschool for your family.
Black History Month
February is Black History Month. It is a time to honor the culture, accomplishments, and important contributions of African Americans. We’ll be celebrating in the classroom by reading books, making arts and crafts, and continuing our discussion on acceptance and belonging.
Class Valentine’s Day Celebrations
We will be celebrating Valentine’s Day on Monday, February 14th. Children are invited to bring in valentines to share with their classmates. We will have Valentine’s Day parties and participate in Valentine-themed activities throughout the day.
As a reminder, priority re-enrollment for next school year is ending soon. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- 75% off registration fee if registered and paid by 2/18/22
- 50% off registration fee if registered and paid by 3/4/22
- 25% off registration fee if registered and paid by 3/18/22
Parent Referral Bonus
Do you know a colleague who has recently had a baby, a friend in need of care who just relocated to the area, or a family member who is seeking a new preschool for their child? When you refer a friend and they enroll, you’re eligible for a free week of tuition. Ask us for details!
- Black History Month!
- February 2nd – Groundhog Day!
- February 4th – National Wear Red Day!! (American Heart Association).
- February 8th – Lifetouch Portraits – Rooms 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- February 9th – Lifetouch Portraits – Rooms 5, 9, 10, and 11.
- February 10th – Lifetouch Portraits – Rooms 6 and 8 (individual and cap/gown).
- February 11th – Lifetouch Portraits – Class pictures for all rooms (wear CBA navy t-shirts) and make-up pictures.
- February 14th – Valentine’s Day Celebrations!
- February 14th-18th – Scholastic Book Fair Week! Details to come!
- February 14th-25th – Book Drive to benefit the National Reading Month Pajama Program.
- February 21st – CLOSED for Presidents’ Day (Teacher In-Service).
- February 25th – School Wide Pajama Day!! Wear your favorite PJ’s!!
- February 28th – End of Month Folders go home.
New On Our Preschool Blog