A Note From Our Principal
February was a great month at our school. In anticipation of spring, our teachers are busy planning meaningful learning activities that will help students gain an appreciation for the changing seasons.
National Reading Month
March is National Reading Month. Thank you to all who participated in our book drive in February for Pajama Program. We collected 29 books! This month, our teachers have fun activities planned including reading and reenacting favorite books, introducing students to new titles, and much more. We’ll send additional information via Links 2 Home soon.
Our enrolled parent survey launches March 16th. The survey provides the opportunity for you to give us feedback anonymously on our strengths and areas we can work on. Please keep an eye out!
As a reminder, priority re-enrollment for next school year is ending soon. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- 50% off registration fee if registered and paid by 3/4/22
- 25% off registration fee if registered and paid by 3/18/22
Love Our School? Review Us!
In today’s connected world, many families turn to online reviews to learn more about the reputation of schools. Just a reminder that you can find our school on Facebook, Google, Yelp and other online directories. We’d love more families like yours, so please consider spreading the word about our school.
- March 28th – March 4th – Dr. Seuss Week
- Fridays, March 11th – MCPS Early Release Day
- Wednesday, March 16th – National Panda Day – Wear Black and White
- Thursday, arch 17th – St. Patrick’s Day – Wear Green!
- Friday March 18th– Scholastic Book Far Begins!
- March 19th – Open House