Welcome to a brand new school year!
A few friendly reminders:
- September 5th Closed – Labor Day
- Soccer Shots September 12th– October 30th
- Joy of Dance – Tutus For Twos – September 15th- May 18th
- Joy of Dance – Pre-Primary I/II – September 15th- May 18th
- Kyles Karate – September 16th- November 18th
- If your child has a fever of 100.4 or higher, they must be free from a fever for at least 24 hours.
- Please don’t bring outside food unless you have a doctor’s note.
- All medication must be in the original container from the doctor.
- Tuition payments are due every Monday.
- If your child has a persistent cough, acts lethargic or has had diarrhea or vomited more than once they will be sent home.
- Open toed sandals are prohibited since children can cut their heel or toes.
Let’s make this a school year to remember with happy, healthy children growing and learning.
Ms. Katrina McNair Assistant Principal
Ms. Joy Johnson Administrative Assistant