Is transportation available for my child?
Transportation is available between our sister preschools in Exton and Exton-Lionville. Local public schools offer transportation to our before and after care programs. We also provide transportation to local West Chester public schools for their before and after care programs.
What is the school’s uniform policy?
We require all students to wear a school uniform unless otherwise directed.
- Regular Uniform: Girls and boys should wear a green or blue polo shirt with khaki shorts/pants/skirt.
- Formal: Girls should wear a white blouse with the jumper. Boys should wear a white shirt with khaki pants, tie and V-neck sweater or regular sweater. Formal uniforms are worn for special events and some field trips from October through April.
- Gym: Grey t-shirt and mesh shorts or sweatpants with sneakers are required on gym days. Every student has gym class twice a week.
- Shoes & Socks: On regular uniform days, students must wear brown shoes with white, green or blue socks. UGG® boots are not permitted during the school day.
- Spirit Shirts: All students are required to purchase a spirit t-shirt. These cannot be purchased through Queensboro, but are available to purchase at the school.
For additional information, please reference our school handbook.
Where can I purchase my child’s uniform and logo wear?
Uniforms and logo wear are available for purchase through Queensboro. Parents may also purchase used uniforms from our Parent Advisory Council (PAC) at a discounted price. All sales support PAC and go directly back to the students of CBA West Chester.
Is lunch provided?
We offer an optional lunch program for purchase at $5 per day. All meals come with a fruit or veggie and milk. We issue a menu each month. We also offer the option to participate in Pizza Party Fridays. Your purchase includes unlimited pizza, a veggie or fruit, and milk. Of course, students are always welcome to bring a nut-free brown bag lunch.
What are the hours of operation?
Academic Day – 8:30 am to 3:45 pm
Extended Day – 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Is the school accredited?
We are fully accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA).
Where do students continue their education after graduation?
Our students go on to attend both public and select private schools in our area. Either way, they are well-prepared to succeed in middle school, high school and beyond.