At Chesterbrook Academy preschool, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to Pre-K in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Bloomington since 1994. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Our NAEYC-accredited preschool uses the Links to Learning curriculum, which lays the foundation for academic success in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:00am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Nutritious, child-friendly breakfast, lunch and two snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located on Williamsburg Drive, off Eastland Drive between Veterans Parkway and Hershey Road) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.