At Chesterbrook Academy Preschool Exton, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to Pre-K in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Exton since 1995. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- The Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:30am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Transportation from East Ward, Beaver and Bradford Heights public schools and Collegium Charter School is available for our before and after school programs.
- Nutritious, child-friendly lunch and two snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Readers of the Daily Local News have voted us Best Preschool in 2013 and 2014.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- Students can continue their education at our sister elementary school in West Chester. Transportation to and from our sister campus is available.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located off Business Route 30 in the Arrandale at Oaklands Corporate Center) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.