At Chesterbrook Academy Preschool Cooper City, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to Pre-K in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Cooper City since 1997. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Our AdvancEd-accredited preschool uses the Links to Learning curriculum, which lays the foundation for academic success in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 7:00 am to 6:15 pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
We invite you to come to visit us at our school (located behind Cooper City Sports Complex and Fire Station off of Stirling Road) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.