At Chesterbrook Academy Preschool Ashburn Village, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to Pre-K2 in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Our NAEYC-accredited preschool uses the Links to Learning curriculum, which lays the foundation for academic success in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:30am to 6:30pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Nutritious, child-friendly lunch and two snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- Uniforms are required for children ages 3 and up.
- Transportation from Ashburn, Dominion Trail, Newton Lee and Selden’s Landing public schools is available for our before and after school programs.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located near the intersection of Ashburn Village Boulevard and Fincastle Drive.) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.