- New tuition rates are in effect as of June 29, 2015. Please see the Preschool Fee Schedule to find your child’s new tuition rate.
- If your child has been enrolled at CBA for at least 6 months, you are now eligible for your 2015-2016 vacation credit. Each child receives one vacation credit per year after 6 full months of enrollment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks prior to the week you intend to use your vacation credit. Families have until 7/2/16 to utilize this credit and will be eligible for another as of 7/3/16.
- Please remember, school closes at 6pm. A late charge of $1 per minute will be assessed to your account if your child is picked up after 6pm.
- Tuition is due every Friday for the following week. A mandatory $25 fee, per our corporate office, will be charged if payment is not given by Tuesday mornings.
- We have an ACH program that allows us to automatically withdrawal the tuition from your account every Monday night. If you would like to take advantage of this, please ask for the form.
- Please remember to sign your child in and out for every drop-off and pick-up. The book is located on the front desk and is labeled with each classroom name.
- For security purposes, please do not share the code to the front door. If anyone other than parents are picking up, please ring the doorbell and a school staff member will escort this person into the school.
- You must give us four weeks’ notice in writing prior to withdrawing your child from the School or reducing your child’s schedule. If four weeks’ notice is not given, please understand that you will be held responsible for four weeks’ tuition. You must also give us two weeks’ notice prior to changing your child’s attendance schedule.
- Please do not leave your car running or a child in the car unattended at drop off/pick up time.
- Earn a free week of tuition for referring a family to our school.
Dear Chesterbrook Families,
Our Summer Camp is in full swing! Our campers have already had so much fun this summer and we are only on our 2nd week! There are so many activities and events going on every day, from Splash Days to our Entertainment Days, to keep our students active and excited!
And speaking of entertainment, The Hat Man came in to perform for us last week! Most of our school, from Toddlers all the way up to our Senior campers were able to participate. He had us smiling and laughing throughout the entire show!
We are really looking forward to all of the other exciting events that we have planned for the rest of the summer! If you need a Summer Calendar, please see Miss Leah at the front desk.
Please remember that school is closed this Friday, July 3rd. We hope that you have a happy and safe Independence Day!
Here are just a few things to remember:
And as always, if you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to see Kasey or Leah at anytime! We are always here to help you!
Miss Kasey and Miss Leah
permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.. Bookmark the