September 2015 Newsletter
* Hello * Parents of Kingstowne Chesterbrook Academy *
We are delighted to share all we have learned during the month of August! We enjoyed finishing up summer camp and participating in travel camp the last week. We are looking forward to meeting new friends and getting used to new classrooms during the month of September!
* September Weekly Themes *
August 31 – September 4 * Welcome To School and Jr. and Sr. Campers Travel Camp Week
September 7-11 * All About Me
September 14-18 * Friendships and Feelings
September 21-25 * Where I Live
September 28 – October 2 * When I Grow Up
* Fun Things Coming Up In September*
August 31 – Private Kindergarten starts
September 7 – CBA Closed for Labor Day
September 8 – B & A Transportation Starts, Transition for students to new classrooms
September 14 – Joy of Dance classes begin (optional ancillary program)
September 18 – Date Night from 6:30-9:30pm (small fee applies)
September 21 – Welcome Breakfast! All are invited!
September 14 – Happy Feet Soccer classes begin (optional ancillary program)
September 25 – Trike – A – Thon (10am) All are invited!
September 28 – Dress for your future career day
* Notes From The Office *
* Back To School: Please note that Before and After care transportation will resume on Tuesday, September 8th. If students are transitioning to a new classroom, the new tuition rates and drop off and pick up in their new classrooms will begin on Tuesday, September 8th.
* Trike – A – Thon: Please see the attached memo for more information. If you would like your child to participate, please send in their riding gear (trike or scooter, with a helmet) labeled with their first and last name on all items. There will be a sign out front (parking lot) for all items. Join us at 10am!
* Date Night: Date Night is something we offer (about every other month) on a Friday Night from 6:30-9:30. This is an opportunity for your children to stay with us until 9:30pm. The fee for the evening will be $35 for the first child, and $25 for each sibling – which includes dinner and all activities they will participate in. This is a great opportunity for you to have a night out in town!
* Welcome Breakfast: Please join us on Monday, September 21 in the AM for some muffins, coffee for moms and dads, and a chance to say hello to someone new J
* Cubby Items: Please check your child’s cubby to ensure they have proper attire for extra clothing.
If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with administration up front. We look forward to a fun month of September activities!
* The CBA Teaching Staff & Administration Team *