It’s hard to believe that we’re already one month into 2016! At Chesterbrook Academy, the saying is true: Time flies when you’re having fun!
The 2016-2017 school year may still seem far down the road, but it will be here before you know it, and I can’t wait for all of you to be a part of it with us! In the next few weeks, we will provide you with information on our Early Bird Registration special. This is a limited time offer exclusively for our currently-enrolled families to get discounted priority re-registration for the 2016-2017 school year. Registration forms with our 2016-2017 tuition rates will be distributed by hard copy in your child’s cubby, as well as electronically via email. Please stay tuned throughout the month for more information.
Click here to download a printable copy of this month’s Lunch & Events Calendars. Hard copies are also available at the front desk. Please check the whiteboard in the front lobby for a heads up when a spirit day is approaching. Don’t forget that up-to-date information is also available via our school website at any time.
– VALENTINE’S DAY DANCE – Friday, February 12th – It’s a time to celebrate love for our family and friends! Join us for a special Valentine’s Day family dance party and ice cream social from 3:30-4:30pm. More details to come.
– SCHOOL CLOSED – Monday, February 15th – Please note that Chesterbrook Academy will be closed on Monday, February 15th for our annual President’s Day Teacher In-Service. We will reopen for normal business hours on Tuesday, February 16th.
– LOVE YOUR PET DAY – Friday, February 19th – It’s an international day to celebrate our furry and non-furry friends! Whether you’ve got a cat, dog, fish, or something else, we want to see who keeps you company at home. Bring in a photo of your pet to share with your friends and teachers.
– CELEBRATING BLACK HISTORY – Week of February 22nd – In celebration of Black History Month, each of our classes will explore important people and events in the history of African-Americans. Please check out the Parent Board for your child’s class to see what activities are planned.
– FAIRYTALE DAY – Thursday, February 25th – Once upon a time, in a far away land, lived a very special set of students at Chesterbrook Academy! We absolutely love the thrill of fantasy land from books, movies, and more. Dress like or wear a shirt featuring your favorite storybook or fictional character.
As always, please reach out with any questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns. Thank you for your ongoing support of Chesterbrook Academy of Philadelphia!