We are delighted to share all we have learned during the month of February. We enjoyed celebrating Valentine’s Day and participating in our very own Mardi Gras parade. We are looking forward to the fun festivities we have planned during the month of March.
* Spirit Week *
Monday, March 21 – Wear Tie-Dye Day
Tuesday, March 22 – Class Color Day
(Infant-Red, Toddler-Green, 2’s-Blue, 3’s-Pink, PK1-Yellow, PK2-Purple, K-Orange)
Wednesday, March 23 – Wacky Wednesday
Thursday, March 24 – Dress as a Book Character Day
Friday, March 25 – Wear Sports Wear Day
* Fun Things Coming Up In March *
March 2 – Dr. Seuss Visit!
March 4 – Wear Crazy Sock Day
March 9 – Plant a Seed Day
March 11 – Early Registration Paperwork Due
March 12 – Saturday Open House, 10-1
March 14-18 – Scholastic Book Fair
March 17 – St. Patrick’s Day Classroom Parties at 3:30
March 21-25 – Spring Break Camp for School Age and Spirit Week!
March 28 – School age drop in care available
March 30 – Spring Egg Hunt
* Notes From The Office *
* Early Bird Registration – We are so excited for you to join us next school year! Please complete your early bird re-registration information and return by Friday, March 11th to ensure your child’s space in their new classroom!
* Staffing Updates – We are excited that Ms. Jessica and Ms. Yupha have joined our teaching team in a variety of our classrooms! Please feel free to stop by and say hello to our new teachers J They come to us with many years of experience and we are grateful they have joined us.
* Fundraiser Fun! – Equal Exchange fundraiser orders are due Friday, March 4th. Art to Remember fundraiser orders are due by Friday, March 25th. Join the fun!
* Spring Break Camp & Drop In – Please note, Fairfax County Public Schools are closed from March 21st-March 25th. We will be offering school age camp during these days, following CBA hours of operation. Please complete a registration form and return by Friday, March 11th. Also, FCPS are closed on Monday, March 28th. We will be offering school age drop in care on this day.
If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with administration up front. We look forward to a fun month of March festivities!
* The CBA Teaching Staff & Administration Team *