Welcome to the 2016-2017 School Year!
What a great first week of school. The children have transitioned into their new classes smoothly and our new friends are adjusting to their friends, teachers, and environment slowly but surely. Thank you to all of our parents for working so hard with their children to make sure their children started off the school year well!
Please make note of the following events during the month of September:
-September 5th– Chesterbrook Academy is closed for Labor Day.
– September 9th-Wear Yellow to School.
-September 14th– Pre-K2 Only Parents Meeting 6:30pm-7:30pm
-September 16th– Wear Silly Socks to School.
-September 23rd– Wear Your Favorite T Shirt to School.
– September 28th-Bring Your Favorite Book to School.
-September 30th– Pajama and Cookie Friday.
A couple of reminders:
- Make sure you are signing your child(ren) in and out every day at the front desk.
- Tuition is due every Friday for the next week; $25 late fee is asses on Tuesday.
- School hours are from 6:30am-6:30pm; After 6:30pm there is a late charge of $1.00 per minute.
- As a reminder, breakfast is served until 8:30 each morning. If you would like your child to have breakfast, please be at school prior to 8:30. Thank you.
- School begins at 9:00am. Please have your child(ren) here prior to 9:00am so that they do not lose any valuable curriculum time. Thank you for your cooperation.
**Sick Policy: To ensure the health and safety of all of our children and staff, please remember to adhere to our sick policy which states: “a child must be free of all symptoms without medication for at least 24 hours before he/she can be returned to school. Following an illness, a child may return to school once he/she has either been seen by a doctor or it has been determined that the illness is not contagious. (A doctor’s clearance may be requested).” All of us truly appreciate your support with this matter!
It is my commitment to support the needs of your children, your families, and the school. It is my passion to see your children succeed and thrive in their educational environment. If you have any questions or concerns, my door is always open and you can email me at email@example.com.
Again, thank you for the continued support.
Adrienne and Dana