September is here!!! We are so excited to be continuing our educational journey with each of you! The children have transitioned into their new classrooms. Everyone is making new friends, exploring new spaces, and having lots of fun learning.
We have so many exciting learning adventures planned over the next month. We will have picture day this month, we will celebrate our grandparents, and much more! Here are our days for September:
- 1st: Dress to Impress Day
- 2nd: College Colors Days: Wear your favorite College Colors
- 5th: Chesterbrook is Closed for Labor Day
- 6th: Read a Book Day: Bring in your Favorite Book to share
- 8th: Iguana Awareness Day
- 9th: Teddy Bear Day: Bring in your Favorite Teddy Bear
- 9th: Grandparent’s Day Celebration: Grandparents can join us for breakfast
- 12th: Chocolate Milkshake Day
- 13th: Kids Take Over the Kitchen Day: What can we cook?
- 15th: Make a Hat Day
- 15th: International Dot Day: How many dots can you wear to school?
- 15th: Picture Day for Infants, Toddler A, Intermediate A, Prk-K A, and Pre-K 2.
- 16th: Play-Doh Day: What can we create with play-doh?
- 16th: Picture Day for Toddler B, Beginner B, Intermediate B, and Pre-K B.
- 19th: Talk like a Pirate Day
- 20th: PJ Day
- 22th: Elephant Appreciation Day
- 23rd: Silly Shirt Day: Wear your silliest shirt
- 26th: Johnny Appleseed Day
- 27th: Cook with an Apple Day: What can we make with an apple?
- 29th: World Heart Day: Wear your Exercise Gear
- 30th: It’s “Piano Month”. We will listen to piano music.
Have a wonderful month!
- Please be sure to wash your child’s hands upon entry into the classroom. We want to do our best to keep germs at bay!
- Please be sure all schedule changes have been approved by the office.
- Please sign your child in and out each day; the sheets are located in the foyer outside of the office.
- Please do not leave your vehicles running while you are inside the building.