From the Desk of the Principal
We are finally feeling the right temperature for the right season! The leaves are soon to change and the day light will be shorter, but we can look forward to a month of fun and excitement! We have many new families at our school this year, and we are so happy that they have felt so welcome. That is because of you and all the great things you have shared about out school, so Thank you! There will be some important reminders listed below and some updates to what we already do.
- Be sure to wash your child’s hands when entering the drop off classes in the mornings.
- Please provide two changes of clothes for your child in their cubby.
- Make sure all personal items are labeled with first and last names.
- Place cold lunch items in the fridge in the bins marked for your child’s class.
- Please keep all personal items, including toys at home or in your car.
- Keep in mind space is limited in the cubbies, so be sure any items you bring in are small enough to fit in the cubby. Each child has a hook and a cubby space, and some may share that space. Please be mindful of others.
- Please turn you cars of during pick up and drop off times.
- Please do not leave older siblings in a car that is running.
- October 1st Lifetouch Picture Day
- October 19th Halloween Hijinx Puppet show
- October 31st Halloween Parade
From our Education Department: