Greetings, Chesterbrook Parents!
April is a BUSY month for our preschool. We have so many fun things going on this month! In an effort to keep us all on the same page, I wanted to outline our events and deadlines:
- All our Art to Remember masterpieces have been finished! This is your chance to order a fun item with your child’s original artwork imprinted on it. Order mugs, note cards, ornaments, tote bags, mouse pads, etc. Great for Mother’s Day gifts! Place your orders no later than April 2nd.
- Week of the Young Child is April 12th-16th. This year we celebrate NAEYC’s 50th year of Week of the Young Child. This marks 50 years of celebrating early childhood education; students, families, and educators! We have an exciting week of activities planned!
- Our classes will be celebrating Earth Day the week of April 19th by releasing ladybugs and planting flowers. We can’t wait to share photos on Links 2 Home!
- Picture Day!! Thursday, April 22nd will be our annual spring picture day. More information will be sent home.
- Summer Camp is right around the corner! Brochures are available, so don’t miss your opportunity to spend the summer with us!
I think that’s it! Whew! Told you we were busy. Please reach out with any questions, and have a great month!