At Chesterbrook Academy Preschool UIUC Research Park, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to kindergarten in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Champaign since 2007. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Our NAEYC-accredited preschool uses the Links to Learning curriculum, which lays the foundation for academic success in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:30am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Nutritious, child-friendly breakfast, lunch and two snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Family boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- Transportation from Doctor Howard, Westview, Robeson, Carrie Busey, University Primary School, Thomas Paine, Wiley, Prairie, Booker T Washington, Saint Matthew, Bottenfield and Barkstall public schools is available for our before and after school programs.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located in the Research Park at the University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.