At Chesterbrook Academy Preschool Germantown, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 2 years to Pre-K in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Germantown since 2011. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- The Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:30am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Nutritious, child-friendly lunch and two snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- Transportation from Lake Seneca, Great Seneca, Sally K Ride, McNair, Christa McAuliffe, Matsunga, Fox Chapel, Waters Landing and Germantown public schools is available for our before and after school programs.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located across from Seneca Valley High School) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.