At Chesterbrook Academy Preschool Olney, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 2 years to Pre-K2 in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Olney since 2011. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- The Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:30am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Nutritious, child-friendly lunch and two snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Family boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- Transportation from Brooke Grove, Cashell, Greenwood, Olney, Sherwood, Rosa Parks, St. Peter’s and Washington Christian Academy public and private schools for our before and after school programs.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located near intersection of Prince Philip Drive and Buehler Road, across from the Hallowell Community Pool) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.