At Chesterbrook Academy Preschool Moorestown, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to Pre-K in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Moorestown since 1987. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Our MSA CESS-accredited preschool uses the Links to Learning curriculum, which lays the foundation for academic success in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:30am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Nutritious, child-friendly lunch and two snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- We offer an excellent full day kindergarten. Uniforms are required.
- CCA and GSA assistance is available for our military families.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located on Borton Landing Road approximately 1/4 mile from Lockheed Martin) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.
Mission Statement: It is our mission to provide a nurturing and educational environment that fosters academic excellence, instills a love of active learning and provides experiences that enable each child to acquire a foundation of skills for lifelong achievement.