At Chesterbrook Academy Preschool West Chester, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to Pre-K2 in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of West Chester since 1995. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Our NAEYC-accredited preschool uses the Links to Learning curriculum, which lays the foundation for academic success in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 7:00am to 5:30pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Nutritious, child-friendly breakfast, lunch and two snacks are included with tuition.
- Weekly tuition begins at $336 for five full days for a four year old. View complete fee schedule.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Family boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- View the 2022-2023 full tuition and fee schedule.
- Students can continue their education at our nearby sister elementary school on McDermott Drive in West Chester.
- Readers of The Daily Local have voted us Best Preschool.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located near the Brandywine Airport, off Airport Rd. in the Brandywine Business Park) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.