At Chesterbrook Academy Preschool Coconut Creek, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to Pre-K in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Coconut Creek since 1999. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. We have a long-standing staff that is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Our SACS CASI-accredited preschool uses the Links to Learning curriculum, which lays the foundation for academic success in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 7:00am to 6:30pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Uniforms are required for ages 3 through Pre-Kindergarten children.
- Two healthy, child-friendly snacks are included with tuition. A nutritious, all-natural, organic lunch is available at an additional cost.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss the goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Family boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- Transportation is available from Winston Park, Tradewinds & Park Springs Elementary for our before and after school programs (PM Pick-up).
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located near the intersection of Route 441 and Alexandria Boulevard) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.