At Chesterbrook Academy Preschool Palm Beach Gardens, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to Pre-K2 in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Palm Beach Gardens since 1997. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- The Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 7:00am to 6:30pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Uniforms are required for children ages 3 and up.
- Two nutritious, child-friendly snacks are included with tuition. Lunch is available at an additional cost. Note: Our school is nut-free.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- Transportation is available from Palm Beach Gardens Elementary, Allamanda Elementary, and Franklin Academy for our before and after school programs (PM Pick-Up).
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located in the NorthCorp Business Center) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.