At Chesterbrook Academy Preschool Aldie, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to Pre-K2 in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have served the nearby communities of Ashburn, Chantilly, Fairfax & Sterling since 1996 and have recently expanded to Aldie. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- The Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:30am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Nutritious, child-friendly lunch and two snacks are included with tuition.
- Uniforms can be purchased through Queensboro.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Family boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- Transportation from Pinebrook, Liberty, and Buffalo Trail public elementary schools is available for our before and after school programs.
We invite you to come visit us at our school, located on on Braddock Road near the intersection of Gum Spring Road, to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.