In October, we see many changes. The leaves are changing colors and the weather is becoming cooler. There are so many activities that you can do outside before the weather gets winter cold. Remember it is getting dark earlier, so please be careful when you are picking up your child. Your child’s safety is our primary concern. Daylight Savings Time ends on November 6th.
To all our families who celebrate Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur – a Happy and Healthy New Year!
The Pre-K and Kindergarten Classes will be going to the Johnson Corner Farm on Tuesday, October 11th. The bus will be departing from our school at 9:30 a.m. and it will be returning at 1:00 p.m. The children will enjoy a hayride, select a pumpkin, feed the farm animals and eat lunch outside. Please dress your child appropriately for a day outdoors and pack a fully-disposable, labeled brown bag lunch. The cost is $18.00 per adult and $18.00 per child. If you are chaperoning, please sign the chaperone guidelines form. We are looking forward to a fun filled day!
- Please send in a change of clothes for the fall season. Please label all items.
- Tuition is due the beginning of each week. A $25.00 late fee will be assessed if tuition is not paid in a timely manner. You can still enroll in one of our extra –curricular activities.
- October 2 Farm Animal Day
- October 3 Rosh Hashanah
- October 5 World Teacher’s Day
- October 9 Fire Prevention Week
- October 11 Johnson Farm (Pre-K and Kindergarten)
- October 12 Yom Kippur
- October 14 Miss Dana’s Birthday
- October 21 Parent Appreciation Breakfast
- October 23-27 Principals Conference Week
- October 25 Crazy Sock Day
- October 28 Statue of Liberty Birthday
- October 28 Trunk & Treat – Halloween event
- October 31 Halloween