We believe that when parents and teachers work as partners in a child’s education, the learning experience is richer and more meaningful. Of course, our teachers and staff are always there for you to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child. We also provide daily, monthly and quarterly written updates so that you are always in the know.
- Links 2 Home
Your monthly folder includes:
- Previous month’s skills, concepts, activities and goals
- A preview of skills for the upcoming month and suggestions of activities to continue the learning at home
- Samples of your child’s work
Reports & Conferences
You will receive parent assessment reports three times a year. These reports are designed to help you understand and celebrate your child’s developmental progress.
Additionally, parent/teacher conferences allow dedicated time to discuss your child’s development, and how you and your teacher can continue to work together to successfully prepare your child for the next steps.
Parent Bulletin Board
The classroom parent board includes the following information about the progress of classroom curriculum:
- Monthly Spanish vocabulary and phrases
- Weekly skills focus at a glance
- Weekly lesson plan created by the teacher
- Learning outcome goals for the year/program