At Chesterbrook Academy Preschool Chalfont, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to kindergarten in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Chalfont since 1995. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive and our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Our mission is to provide a nurturing and educational environment that fosters academic excellence, instills a love of active learning and provides experiences that enable each child to acquire a foundation of skills for lifelong achievement.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Our MSA CESS-accredited preschool uses the Links to Learning curriculum, which lays the foundation for academic success in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:30am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Nutritious, child-friendly breakfast, lunch and two snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- Transportation from Central Bucks and North Penn public schools is available for our before and after school programs.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located near the intersection of Route 202 and County Line Road, off of School House Road, near CHOP) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.
Forms and Parent Handbook: