Updated Wednesday 11-13-2019 06:14pm
No School for Thanksgiving Break–11/27–11/29
Parent/Teacher Conferences, 11/11 (all day) and 11/13 (4-8 p.m.)
REMINDER: C DAY IS GYM DAY–GYM UNIFORMS MUST BE WORN! F DAY IS ENVIRONMENTAL ED–GYM UNIFORMS CAN BE WORN!
SAVE THE DATE FIELD TRIPS: Chester County Historical Society 11/19
Happy Birthday to: Zane 11/17
Thursday, November 21, 2019
Friday, November 22, 2019
11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Thanksgiving Feast11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Pk-1st Grade: 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
2nd-5th Grade: 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Feast 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Helpful Reading & Writing Links:
- Starfall – OUTSTANDING WEBSITE! Where children have fun learning to read
- read*write*think – An incredible collection of online Student Materials to support literacy learning in the K-12 classroom.
- Funschool Language Arts – Fantastic website with many language arts games.
- Harcourt Online – Great Language Arts resource from Harcourt Education Company
- Gamequarium Language Arts – The site that swims with learning fun.
- Grammar Blast – Have a blast with grammar!
- Internet 4 Classrooms: Language Arts – Hundreds of links to 2nd Grade language arts websites.
- Sadlier Phonics – Use your knowledge of letters, sounds, and words as you try out these games and activities.
- Earobics: Game Goo – Fun educational games that help develop early reading skills.
- Archademic Skill Builders – Awesome math games for basic math facts. Compete against other students online!
- CoolMath4Kids.com – Tons of great math games covering many math topics such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, and decimals.
- Funschool Math – Another fantastic site with tons of math games for all grade levels.
- Count Us In – Games designed to help children understand basic number concepts.
- Math Fact Cafe – Free printable math worksheets for elementary school and home use. This includes generators for math drills, flashcards, time, and money!
- Gamequarium Math – Links to over a thousand math games covering just about every math concept.
- Sadlier-Oxford Mathematics – Great math tutorials and activities specific for 2nd grade.