Great memories are built at our summer camp.
Our camp offers fun filled programs for children ages 4-12. Each week, campers jump into action, participating in exciting sports programs, exploring nature, becoming involved in performing and creative arts, playing a part in group activities and attending special events.
Our summer campers have the opportunity to expand their horizons, embark on new adventures, and have fun. Our exceptional program and dedicated staff create an environment that forges lifelong friendships among our campers. We create a summer experience that is unforgettable! Camp activities include sports & games, arts & crafts, science & cooking, songs & skits, field trips and swimming.
To learn more about our camp’s features and schedules, please view our camp information:
2019 Summer Camp Information
- Campers entering PK, K and 1st – Click here
- Click here for campers entering 2nd Grade and up
- Campers entering 4th grade and up – Click here – EXTREME Camp brochure
2019 Summer Camp Calendars
- PK, K & 1st Camper Calendar 2019
- 2nd Grade & Up Camper Calendar 2019
- Extreme Camp Camper Calendar 2019
NEW! Online Registration – Must complete both registration and weekly selection
- Click here to register for Summer Camp
- Click here to select Summer Camp weeks
- Click here to add a Specialty Camp
- Click here to select EXTREME Weeks!
- Click here to select van transportation from our Lionville location (Tanner Drive)
Need to change your camper’s schedule?
- Click here to change your campers schedule – Two weeks notice is required
Summer Camp registration fee, deposit, and weekly tuition payments may be made via check or credit card.
Credit card payments may be done online via our parent portal, ALMA, once registration has been received and your account has been activated. You will receive an email with directions to activate your account. (This system is not quite ready, so credit card payments can only be made over the phone for now. Thank you for your patience.)
Checks can be made payable to Chesterbrook Academy, and mailed to 1190 McDermott Drive, West Chester, PA, 19380, or dropped off between 7am and 6pm.
To schedule a private tour of our facility, contact our Camp Director at 610-719-0240 or via email at [email protected].