At Chesterbrook Academy Preschool Vienna, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 2 years to kindergarten in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Vienna since 1995. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- We understand the importance of outside learning and play. We have a beautiful and spacious campus with several large, grassy areas, a basketball court and outdoor pool.
- Our school features an Art Studio, Science & Discovery Room, Music & Performing Arts Room, Library, Technology Lab, Game Room, and a Multi-Purpose Room.
- Parents may find it convenient to leave their car in our lot for the workday, and connect to the Metro via the bus route that stops just down the street from us at Beulah and Route 7.
- The Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 7:00am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Nutritious, child-friendly lunch and two snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- Transportation from Colvin Run, Wolf Trap and Westbriar public schools is available for our before and after school programs.
- Students can continue their education at our sister elementary school in Sterling.
Please contact us for a private tour.