At Chesterbrook Academy Preschool Mount Pleasant, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to Pre-K2 in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Mount Pleasant since 1995. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Our Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school and beyond!
- Convenient hours of 7:00am to 6:00pm, with an open door policy, make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Nutritious, child-friendly breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack are included with tuition.
- Readers of Mount Pleasant Magazine voted us Best Preschool in 2014.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly Parent Folders include skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- NACCRRA assistance is available for our military families.
- Transportation from Charles Pinckney Elementary, Laurel Hill Primary, James B. Edwards Elementary, Whitesides Elementary, Belle Hall Elementary, and Jennie Moore Elementary is available for our after school program.
We invite you to come visit us at our school, located off the Isle of Palms Connector and close to Highway 17 North, to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.