Dear Chesterbrook Parents,
It’s hard to believe that the 15-16 school year is coming to an end. It is time we say hello to summer! With the weather we have had lately I think we are all looking forward to fun in the sun! The end of the school year is filled with mixed emotions because we will be saying “Goodbye” to so many of our families that have been with us for many years also look forward to seeing families that return each year for our Summer Camp. It will be an awesome summer!
- All Camp Activity Fees and Paperwork are due to the office if you have not already turned them in. Do not forget that we need 2 weeks notice for vacation and 4 weeks notice before withdrawing your child in writing.
- Friday, June 17th is our Father’s Day Soft Pretzels and root beer at 4:00 pm.
- The Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony will be on Thursday, June 9th at 10am. See Miss Catie for details.
- Friday, June 17th is also the last day of school.
- Monday, June 20th is the first day of summer camp fun!
- Each day during the summer there is something different planned, so please make sure that you refer to your child’s Summer Camp Calendar daily.
- Please remember to send in sunscreen and bug spray for your child. Also, please label both with your child’s first and last name.
- Please check your child’s cubby for extra sets of cloths. With the weather changing we want to make sure we have proper attire as well as sizes.
- Please remember that we are a peanut/nut free school if you choose to send in food for your child.
As always if you have any questions or thoughts please feel free to contact me!
Lisa J Reese, Principal